Nick is the Co-Founder and Managing Director of one of Asia’s premiere networking organizations. He built a caring community that provides hundreds of executives a safe haven to share their challenges, and receive support and learn from each other. He joined me on Uncorking a Story to talk about his personal story and book entitled Executive Loneliness: The 5 Pathways to Overcoming Isolation, Stress, Anxiety & Depression in the Modern Business World.
- How Nick bottomed out and climbed his way back.
- Why he felt lucky for having a drinking problem.
- What the five pathways to overcoming isolation, stress, anxiety, and depression are.
- The importance of paying it forward to your recovery.
- The importance of finding purpose and what Nick believes his purpose is.
Buy Executive Loneliness: The 5 Pathways to Overcoming Isolation, Stress, Anxiety & Depression in the Modern Business World
Nick’s Website: https://nickjonsson.com/my-book/
Connect with Nick
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nick-jonsson
Connect with Mike
If you like this episode, please share it with a friend. If you have not done so already, please rate and review Uncorking a Story on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.