Carrie Rickert’ life-threatening accident and related complications started her down a path of examining what was, what is, and what could be. Her’s is a story of hope, of possibility, and of embracing the fight to become something new. She joins me today on uncorking a story to talk about her life and latest book, Trauma is a Catalyst. Welcome to Uncorking a Story Carrie!
- Traumatic events and disappointments can serve as catalysts for making important changes in our lives, and it’s crucial to view them as opportunities for growth and course correction.
- It’s essential to slow down and find the beauty and wonder in simple things, as well as to prioritize spending time with family and loved ones, especially in the face of life-altering events.
- The importance of recognizing the silver lining in life struggles and seeking the lessons that negative events can teach us, with a focus on becoming better individuals as a result.
- The realization that traumatic events can prompt a shift in focus towards what truly matters, such as family and relationships, highlighting the significance of these aspects in our lives.
- The power of reaction to events that are beyond our control, and the potential for these reactions to lead to personal growth and positive changes in life.
Buy Trauma is a Catalyst
Connect with Carrie
Connect with Mike
If you like this episode, please share it with a friend. If you have not done so already, please rate and review Uncorking a Story on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.
#TraumaAsACatalyst #PersonalGrowth #FindingMeaning #ResilienceInAdversity #FamilyFirst #SilverLinings #LifeLessons #CherishEveryMoment #PositiveChanges #InspiringStories #memoir #authorinterview #authorsofyoutube #authorsoftwitter #authorsoffacebook #authorsofinstagram #authorsoftiktok #booktok #bookstagram