Many of us define wealth by what we can quantify in our bank accounts, but today’s guest on Uncorking a Story, Tom Suvansri, thinks that’s way too limiting. His story is a wakeup call for anyone who thinks wealth can be measured solely in dollars and cents.
Tom graduated from Penn State University with an MBA in Finance after earning his BA in Biology from the College of New Jersey. Prior to starting his firm Perennial pride, Tom spent 15 years in the Pharmaceuticals industry. He joined me on Uncorking a Story to talk about his book Wealth Beyond the Numbers: A Simple by Powerful Financial and Life Plan for Living Your Best Life.
- How a check of his credit report led to Tom realizing his mother had been borrowing large sums of money in his name without his knowledge.
- Why Tom has made it his mission to help other people avoid the traps of debt and build financial security.
- Why Tom believes real wealth isn’t just monetary, but having a purpose in life.
- Why Tom talks to his clients about meaning prior to helping them with their finances.
- Key principles to leading a wealth filled life.
Buy Wealth Beyond the Numbers: A Simple by Powerful Financial and Life Plan for Living Your Best Life on Tom’s Website
Connect With Tom
Connect with Mike
If you like this episode, please share it with a friend. If you have not done so already, please rate and review Uncorking a Story on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.