I love connecting with fellow marketers. I love it even more when those fellow marketers are also fellow podcasters! I’m not ashamed to admit it, when today’s guest, Sarah Panus, started talking about upper funnel content strategies and how data is one of the three pillars of a brand storytelling framework, my heart started to race a bit more! If you are seeking a successful career in marketing, and don’t smell what Sarah is cooking, you need to listen to this episode!
Meet Sarah Panus:
Sarah has over 20 years’ experience helping billion-dollar brands attract upper-funnel leads that drive lower-funnel results through storytelling. Sarah is a content strategist, podcast host of Marketing With Empathy®, and owner of Kindred Speak®. She’s on a mission to humanize brands, help content marketers reduce overwhelm/confusion, and raise money to fund child trafficking rescue missions.
Listeners to Uncorking a Story can enjoy a freebie from Sarah: 3 Ways to Improve Your Content Strategy This Year https://view.flodesk.com/pages/6161f93cc71e8685f183c63e
- How her passion for storytelling began while growing up as a small town Minnesota farm girl.
- How a side hustle turned into self-employment after being furloughed during the pandemic.
- How she builds her client base through personal connections and LinkedIn.
- Her focus on upper funnel content and why storytelling is so critical to brand building.
- Why every brand storytelling framework needs three things; focus, empathy, and data.
- Dove Beauty Self-Esteem Project brand storytelling AI example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF3iRZtkyAQ
- Sleep Number Sleep30 storytelling site example: www.sleep30.com
Connect with Sarah
Marketing with Empathy Podcast: https://marketingpodcasts.net/show/marketing-with-empathy/
Connect with Mike
If you like this episode, please share it with a friend. If you have not done so already, please rate and review Uncorking a Story on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.