About RaeAnne: RaeAnne Thayne is the New York Times, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly’s bestselling author of more than 70 novels. She graduated from college with a degree in journalism and quickly rose through the ranks of the local newspaper, becoming a reporter and then an editor. She developed a passion for romantic novels and published her debut 1995. Her stories have been described as “poignant and sweet” with “beautiful honest storytelling that goes straight to the heart.”
In this episode, Mike and RaeAnne discuss:
- Making time to write while dealing with important life events
- Writing stories with happy endings
- Benefits of having literary agents
- An important life event should never destroy a writer’s constant and burning desire to express herself through writing and get it done. To attain work-life balance, they simply need to practice flexibility.
- There’s so much need for authors to write books with happy endings especially in these trying times because happy stories give people hope and comfort, the courage to move forward, and remind them of the significance of love and generosity at all times.
- Working with literary agents can give you peace of mind since they can assist you in finding an editor, determine whether or not your manuscripts have significant market potential, and guide you through the publishing process.
“Believe in yourself. Anybody who wants to be successful in this career can be successful, but it’s not going to happen overnight. It’s going to take work, you’re gonna have to write a lot of words.” – RaeAnne Thayne
Connect with RaeAnne Thayne:
Buy on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3Gj6B2f
Buy on Bookshop.org:https://bookshop.org/a/54587/9781335936356
Connect with Mike Carlon:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.