K.K. Weakley was born and reared in Wexford Ireland. She has written 11 books and plays for stage. K.K. loves to read historical fiction and a good love story kind of book and writes tales of castles, warriors, hell demons, witches and whatever else comes to her mind. Her latest series is Sekhet Saga which includes three books and one on the way.
- How K.K.’s fascination with Irish Folklore influenced her fantasy and horror writing
- Her fascination with the 17th century
- Finding an agent and getting a book deal
- The importance of working collaboratively with your agent, editor, and publisher
- The importance for writers to have a strong support system
Buy the Sekhet Saga:
Connect with K.K. Weakley
Amazon Author Page: https://amzn.to/3PLpXlg
Connect with Mike
If you like this episode, please share it with a friend. If you have not done so already, please rate and review Uncorking a Story on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.