Today’s guest on Uncorking a Story, Donna Loughlin, and I were both involved in the early days of the 90s dot.com bubble, in similar roles. I was working to understand what consumers wanted in digital technologies and she was tasked with uncorking stories from the tech leaders of the day. We take a walk down memory lane, and so much more, in this episode of Uncorking a Story.
Meet Donna Loughlin
Donna Loughlin is known for her work with futurists and innovators as the founder of LMGPR. She has launched more than 500 companies, taking them from stealth to market leaders since forming her agency in 2002. Donna is also the host of BeforeItHappened, a leading narrative podcast featuring visionaries and the moments, events, and realizations that inspired them to change our lives for the better. She excels in the realm of storytelling, and uses those skills to propel new companies into the mainstream.
- How Donna’s curiosity for peoples’ stories was cultivated from a young age
- The different story angles Donna uses to craft compelling narratives for tech founders
- The evolution of the Silicon Valley tech scene
- Bringing innovative products to life in emerging tech markets
- How a professor once told her she’d never make it as a journalist, only to have his resume wind up in her pile years later
Connect with Donna
Connect with Mike
If you like this episode, please share it with a friend. If you have not done so already, please rate and review Uncorking a Story on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.